Monday 23 January 2017

It's not okay to be full of opinions and always having all these opinions and concepts because those would just be carried on with you. And so rather than that, you should make sure your mind turns to Dharma rather than worrying about what other people are doing, forming all these opinions about that. You should be thinking and reminding yourself, "Is my mind turning to Dharma with each passing day? Have I improved myself? Is my path turning to virtues? How much negative karma am I accumulating? What are my faults?" Check out on yourself. Don't check the faults of others. Don't spend your time checking and faulting others but fault yourself. Examine yourself continuously and self-adjust. Self-adjust with each and every passing day because you are an ordinary person. This is something you have to do in order to break free from this cycle. So please take this to heart.

-- Yangthang Rinpoche

No comments:

Post a Comment